Re: [sumo-dev] [sumo-user] latAlignment: what is the difference between compact, nice, and arbitrary?

I'm taking this to the developer list because it's probably to technical for most users.
A good starting point is src/microsim/lcmodels/MSLCM_SL2015.cpp lines 1683-1702
The switch uses pre-computed values from above but you should be able to use these variables as breadcrumbs to find your way around.
If you can describe the envisioned behavior I may have ideas on where to best merge them with the existing code.

regards,
Jakob

Hello again,

if I need to implement an additional behavior, how should I do it?
Can I have some pointer to start digging in the SUMO code?

Regards,
Lara