[sumo-dev] Is paid support available?

Hi,

My research is about modification of Wiedemann model to improve car-following behavior. But to start, I have to make sure that the current model in SUMO is similar to the one described in the 1992 publication. However, there are many components in SUMO that work together and obviously the development is in C++ which is not a strong skill of mine.

Is there any paid support by SUMO team? Can I collaborate with someone who could help me implement the Wiedemann model in SUMO? Thanks.

best regards,
Umair DurraniĀ
Ph.D. Candidate
Civil and Environmental Engineering