Re: [sumo-dev] [sumo-devel] Actuated Traffic Lights

Hello,
the detector-gap value is given in seconds of travel time.
Note, that the network speed is given in m/s (your value of 35  would be
very unusual for a controlled intersection.
In order to have the detector at 40m you have to set the gap to 40 /
speedInMetersPerSecond.
regards,
Jakob