Re: [sumo-dev] Debug version of SUMO requests old Visual Studio 2010 dll

Hi Mirko

Are you using the Visual Studio 2013 Professional or Express?

Regards

Deutsches Zentrum für Luft- und Raumfahrt e.V. (DLR)

Institut für Verkehrssystemtechnik | Bewertung des Verkehrs | Lilienthalplatz 7 | 38108 Braunschweig

Pablo Álvarez López

Telefon +49 531 295-3159  | pablo.alvarezlopez@xxxxxx

www.DLR.de Institut für Verkehrssystemtechnik

I managed to build the debug version of SUMO using Visual Studio 2013 (toolset version v120). However, on execution it crashes because “msvcr100d.dll” is missing. This file seems to be needed for debug purposes when using the Visual Studio 2010 compiler. Some time ago I decided to uninstall Visual Studio 2010 :-\. I have used the Xerces, Fox & Proj/Gdal library versions linked in the Wiki which have been said to be for Visual Studio 2013.

Does anybody have a clue where I could look at to make the debug version work?

Regards

Mirko