Re: [sumo-dev] automate the simulation process

Hello,

i followed your instructions and i automated the process of simulation. I need one more thing, i just created a simple monte carlo scenario that is not related it with sumo. Let me show you. If u have some more time, could you explain to me how is possible for this algorithm to take random values, i.e lets say that the simulation imports 1000 vehicles, so the algorithm choose randomly 465 cars and calculate the time that the 465th vehicles passed? Thanks in advance

regards

Hello,
this can only be done by programming. i.e.:
- batch file
- shell script
- custom program in the programming language of your choice
regards,
Jakob

Hello guys,

does anyone knows how can i automate the full process of simulation so as to run the simulation over and over? for example to set repeat=10 times?

Thanks