Dear friends and users,
due to a bug in the osmWebWizard when trying to build scenarios west of the Greenwich
meridian we are releasing 1.9.1 as a hotfix.
The download links are at https://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Download
There are some additional fixes and even some enhancements in this release and
the most important ones are listed below.
For a full list of changes, as always seehttps://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/ChangeLog
=== Bugfixes ===
- Fixed emergency braking with high-duration continuous lane changing. (regression in 1.9.0)
- Fixed bug where vehicles could ignore connection permissions.
- Fixed unsuccessful rides that start or end at a busStop with access.
- Fixed invalid jamming of persons and vehicles on a shared walkingarea.
- Restored polygon exaggeration so that it increases line width rather than growing the whole shape. (regression in 1.7.0)
- Polygon ids can be shown again. (regression in 1.7.0)
- Setting size of additional ids is now working. (regression in 1.8.0)
- Fixed crash when calling traci.simulation.loadState.
- Added LiSum option **--lisa-version** to allow compatibility with version below 7.2.
- osmWebWizard.py can now import locations with negative longitude again. (regression in 1.9.0)
- Fixed invalid characters in ptlines2flow.py output.
- Fixed invalid xml output when writing file creation timestamp in exotic locales.
- Fixed proj.db error message when starting applications with geo-conversion capability (sumo, netconvert, polyconvert) on windows (commonly used functionality was not affected). (regression in 1.9.0)
- Fixed pip package contents.
=== Enhancements ===
- Vehicles can now be equipped with the glosa device to adapt their speed at traffic lights.
- Statistic-output now includes 'totalTravelTime' and 'totalDepartDelay'.
- Vehicles can now be configured to ignore specific foe vehicles at junctions
- Added netconvert option **--junctions.higher-speed** to allow higher speed on internal lanes when the speed limit changes between incoming and outgoing edge. When set, speed on junction will be set to the maximum of both edges rather than the average.
- Added traci.trafficlight functions to work with railSignalConstraints
- Added new tool drtOnline.py for simulation of demand responsive transport. It uses the taxi API with an LP-Solver to optimize shared dispatch.
- gtfs2pt.py now supports option **--osm-routes** to improve mapping of gtfs data onto the network.
- routeSampler.py now supports option **--pedestrians** to generate persons instead of vehicles.
Have fun with the new release,
Matthias, Michael, Yun-Pang, Angelo, Laura, Pablo, Jakob, Robert, Giuliana, Melanie and Johannes