Re: [sumo-announce] [sumo-user] SUMO user conference 2020: postponed to 26.-28.october

Dear friends and users,
we decided to make this year's conference a pure online event.
We will update the program details in due time. Please keep an eye on our (new) website:
https://www.eclipse.org/sumo/coference/

Best regards,
Michael and the conference team (sumo-conference@xxxxxx)

Unfortunately, due to the current corona situation we decided to postpone
the SUMO user conference. We are very interested in networking with all
conference participants therefore we did not want to cancel the conference.
Please save the new date for the SUMO conference: 26.-28. October 2020.
At the moment we see no other option and we are very sorry for any
inconveniences.
We are looking forward to seeing you at the conference in Berlin this
autumn. Please take care of you!
Best regards,

Laura and the conference team (sumo-conference@xxxxxx)