Re: [subversive-dev] Polarion Subversive : upgrade to SVNKit 1.10.11

Hello Cyprien,

Unfortunately I have no idea who is supporting sources of mentioned svn repository https://osspit.org/svn/subversive-connectors/ Some of these sources may be in theory contributed [back?] to Eclipse Subversive projects and then supported there. And, perhaps, we may have issues with incompatible licenses of required 3rd party libraries. However, it may converge to something useful if we all have enough resources to see this through.

Although I have a plan to revisit connectors and try to "legalize" them inside Subversive distribution if possible, my first tasks will be to adapt Subversive to more recent Eclipse Platform. Say, it could be 2022-06 as the latest one working with Java 11. I hope it will be useful for you RCP as well.

Please let me know how it looks from your side.

Regards,
AF