[subversive-dev] Project Lead election for Alexander Fedorov on Eclipse Subversive SVN Team Provider

A project lead election for Alexander Fedorov on project Eclipse Subversive
SVN Team Provider (technology.subversive) was started by Alexander Fedorov
with this criteria:

Since Nicolas already notified about his withdrawing from the project we need
new Project Lead.

I can offer myself since I have relevant releng experience to update project
sources for modern Eclipse Platform state.

Eclipse Subversive SVN Team Provider project committers can click the
election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.subversive/elections/election-alexander-fedorov-project-lead-eclipse-subversive-svn-team-provider

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.subversive