[subversive-dev] Framework + CheckoutOperation

Hi,

We use Subversive and we want to automate a couple of very common
tasks. We want to Check out and Check in directly from an action in a
view we have created in a plugin.

I have read "Subversive Architecture Overview" and the source code of
"org.polarion.team.svn.ui".

I'm trying to use CheckoutOperation and CommitOperation to do
something like this:

Code:
public class AutoChekoutAction extends AbstractRepositoryModifyWorkspaceAction {
   public void runImpl(IAction action) {
      IActionOperation op = new CheckoutOperation(???, false, null, true);
      if (op != null) {
         this.runScheduled(op);
      }
   }
}

What is the Hashmap parameter "checkoutMap"? Could anybody give me a
couple of tips to implement it? Isn't there more advanced information
than the architecture overview document?

Best Regards

PS: Sorry that I wrote this question first in the old Subversive Forum
(my fault)

Back to the top