From: subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:subversive-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Lewis
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 8:16 PM
To: subversive-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [subversive-dev] Subversive community invited to submit
forEclipseCon 2008

Subversive Community,

As the Tools sub-chair for the EclipseCon 2008 Program Committee, I'd
like to invite your community to submit long talks and/or tutorial
proposals for EclipseCon 2008.  EclipseCon 2008 will be better than
ever, and active participation from your community will be extremely
valuable.

Submissions can be completed in minutes by going here:
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/index.php?page=submissions/

Please be aware of the hard-stop November 19th submission deadline.

Thanks.  I'll look forward to seeing many of you at EclipseCon 2008!

Scott

Scott Lewis
slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx