[subversive-dev] The EclipseLink project is invited to submit a short talk to EclipseCon 2008

Subversive Team,
As the Emerging Technologies sub-chair for the EclipseCon 2008 Program Committee, I'd like to invite you to submit a short talk proposal. There is lots of interest around SVN and Eclipse, so I'm sure that your talk will be well attended. Sorry that there aren't enough slots to allow everyone to speak for as long as they want to, but I've set aside a short talk slot for you all.

Please be aware of the hard-stop November 19th submission deadline, as explained in the submission instructions.

- Bjorn
--

[end of message]

Back to the top