Re: [stp-dev] STP-SCA tools support for OASIS SCA 1.1 specification

I tried the latest build (http://build.eclipse.org/stp/committers/2.1.0.201005191302/) and I still see the issue reported by Lucaino while trying to view the Composite Diagram.

When trying to display the diagram for the Store composite [1], using the context action : 'Initialize OASIS/CSA Composite Diagram file'
I get a 'Model file loading' error message. And the error log seems to be the same as that reported by Luciano for the most part.

Opening the composite file is not a problem. Double clicking the composite opens the composite in xml editor.

But in the xml editor, if you select the 'Tree' tab, there is a sub-tab 'Problems' which lists UnresolvedReferenceExceptions.

[1] https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/sca-java-2.x/trunk/samples/store/src/main/resources/store.composite
Thanks
Nitya

Oisin Hurley a écrit :
You can now find this in the RC1 build - which is not released
yet, but is available in the committers zone at

http://build.eclipse.org/stp/committers/2.1.0.201005191302/

The new features are there, check to see if all is ok.

 --oh

Thanks Oisin. I tested this build and all is ok.