Re: [stp-dev] STP-SCA tools support for OASIS SCA 1.1 specification

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 8:32 AM, Stephane Drapeau
<Stephane.Drapeau@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Luciano Resende a écrit :
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 2, 2010 at 6:38 AM, Vincent Zurczak
>> <vincent.zurczak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have finally created the contribution questionnaires to use these XML
>>> schemas.
>>> If everything goes fine, I will include them in the XML editor.
>>> And Stéphane will try to work on the EMF part in February.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>>
>>>                    Vincent.
>>>

>> Great, let us know when something is available and we could give it a try.
>>

> Hi Luciano,
>
> A preliminary version of SCA Tools supporting the OASIS specifications is
> available [0].
> We added the SCA/OASIS meta model and a tree editor to edit assembly files.
> We also updated the SCA Composite Designer to support the OASIS
> specifications and the elements defined by Tuscany 2.0.
>
> It would be great if you could test this new version and raise bugs in the
> bugzilla.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Best regards,
>
> Stephane Drapeau
> Obeo
>
> [0]: http://build.eclipse.org/stp/committers/sca-tools/2.1.0.201003081053/

This is great news !!!

Do I need a specific version of Eclipse to install this SCA Tools
build ? I was trying to install on top of Gallileo (Build id:
20090920-1017) and I was getting stuck at "license" screen with
disabled Next and Finish buttons, even though I had accepted the
license....

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende