Re: [stp-dev] Idea on Integrating a New Policy tool for GSoc'09'

Title: Re: [stp-dev] Idea on Integrating a New Policy tool for GSoc'09'
I forgot to mention:

We’re having the telco on skype. If you want to participate, please send me your skype id via mail or ping jerry.preissler in skype.

best regards

    Jerry