Re: [stp-dev] Idea on Integrating a New Policy tool for GSoc'09'

Hi Andrei,

Thnx for the interest u have shown in my proposals.

1) Yes i too think such mechanism will be very much of an importance to such SOA platforms .hence implementing such framework will be very beneficial as you have mentioned..

2)Regarding WS Policy Constructs... Yes i initially thought wsp:ExactlyOne like constructs were not implemented (After havin a look @ STP Editor documentation which was apparenly nt updated n also hadĀ  an old Eclipse VersionĀ  )..But after goin though da Policy Editor code i realised that all these constucts (ie:-All,ExactlyOne, Policy Reference,etc..) have been implemented..However i have heard(or seen smwhere) that they are going to introduce New constructs like wsp:Choice,wsp:MinOccurs,wsp:Required like contructs for new specifications (Hwevr i'm not too sure about this..) ,n hence just kept it in the proposal for possible extensibility .

Yes i would love to have some discussion regarding the proposals , i think we may have to synchronize our times though (SriLanka => GMT + 5.30h ).

My Skype Name => u.s.wickramasinghe

Please let me know a convinence time to schedule this meeting (i guess a weekday would be ideal).
Thnx again for your reponse..

Regards
Udayanga..

Back to the top