Re: [stp-dev] Rehearsal for EclipseCon Tutorial?

Title: Rehearsal for EclipseCon Tutorial?
Hi Jerry, all.

I agree.
I guess it will be easier to find some place Monday morning than Sunday evening (in the conference centre).
I'm up for Monday morning.

I was also thinking to send some kind of proposal on Wednesday about the transitions between the talks.
So that we can discuss it and try to be ready before we meet next week.

Regards,

                  Vincent.

Gerald Preissler a écrit :
Hi all,

would there be interest in a short talk-through or rehearsal of the EclipseCon demo either on Sunday evening or Monday morning? I’d guess that the presentation would benefit if we met before going no stage on Monday afternoon :-)

What would be the preferred date and who would participate?

Best regards

    Jerry

--
Vincent Zurczak