[stp-dev] Moving over Hudson builds to use 3.5M6 pre-release platform

Hi all,
I'm updating the Hudson builds to use the 3.5M6-tentative platform
I've constructed on b.e.o. I'm going to manually kick off builds in
a few minutes, and will inform the list when they are done. Then
you can download and run your smoke/unit/integration tests.

This platform contains the latest M6 of the Eclipse platform, and
the latest I-builds of everything else (or, in some cases, they are
S-builds)

These builds will, barring some kind of blocker, become the final
milestone stable builds for our dependencies.

We'll be delivering our M6 build (through Galileo) on 19th March.

Please check  http://wiki.eclipse.org/Galileo  for the other items
that your projects need to complete before then.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top