[stp-dev] Re: Eclipse STP BPMN Modeler extension tutorial

All,

you can get the sample that eleminates gateways and groups from the popup toolbar here:
http://dev.eclipse.org/svnroot/stp/org.eclipse.stp.bpmn/trunk/samples/org.eclipse.stp.bpmn.sample.noGatewayInToolbar/

Grab it and come live in a world with no decisions !

Cheers,

Antoine