[stp-dev] SOATools blog

Many of use have blogs, and we blog about stuff, but I just took
the liberty of adding a SOATools blog on the Eclipse blogging
infrastructure (it is wordpress). You can see it at

http://dev.eclipse.org/blogs/soatools/

there is nothing there just yet :)

Who wants to have contribution rights? I'm looking for some more
writers with opinions to contribute! Mail me or hit me up on IM
and I'll add you to the list....

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387