Re: [stp-dev] using XAMPP for web site development

This is too much work!

yes, I've never been able to see the fun in this kind of stuff... :) sorry for this, I can't think of anything else I might have done to make this run...

I'm good to go now -- got it all running -- now let's not touch it....

I wonder if we could use something else instead, perhaps host it
somewhere on the Eclipse infrastructure. It's been suggested
before, would be a big change though.

 cheers
  --oh

Registered Number: 171387