Re: [stp-dev] Look and feel proposal for integration of XEF and WTP-based policy editors

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for your response. I will look into the interfaces and will get back about them early next week. I just noticed that my alternative mockup images were not properly showing up on the page, so I have re-uploaded the images.

Cheers,

David

Andrei Shakirin wrote:
Hi David,

I find your proposal very useful, but I am not quite sure what is the best solution for use case, when policy has some assertions and alternatives on the same level.

I have updated wiki page (http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP/GUILookAndFeelIntegrationProposal
) and described possible solutions. I also have published draft variant of interfaces between editors.

My suggestion - keep the first iteration as simple as possible: just implement solution to edit single alternative on the first step. Our interfaces are flexible enough and we can extend this functionality on next iterations.

What is your opinion?
How you find the interfaces suggestion?

Regards,
Andrei.