Re: [stp-dev] A friendly reminder to exercise your voting franchise

Hi Oisin, all,

This is just to let you know (apologies for the spam to those who already know about this) that committers whose accounts have been activated AFTER a nomination has been done, cannot vote for that nomination. This is why for example I could not vote for the suite of nominations that have been done just before my portal account was activated. This has been confirmed by the webmaster. If we feel this portal behaviour should be corrected, we can file a bug in buzilla against the portal.

Adrian.