Re: [stp-dev] Suggestion: telecon reagrding further policy development

Andrei.Shakirin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Question to Adrian: could we use our STP planning meeting conference number for call in this time? What is necessary to do to activate the conference?
Otherwise, I will provide SOPERA number in Germany.

Hi Andrei, that's no problem, I'll give my passcode to activate the bridge to David and you can dial in as normal using the dial in details on the stp planning page.

Adrian.

Registered Number: 171387