[stp-dev] EclipseCon Tutorials

Hi all,
It's near time now to get submissions in for EclipseCon - next week
is the deadline.

STP has space for 3 tutorials right now, and I would be very very
keen to have those slots filled :)

I was thinking about maybe 1 tutorial for extenders, and 2 for
users. These could be collaborative, in that we can have the
extender tutorial for example have details on how to extend maybe
2 or 3 or more of the components.

Let me know if you are interested!

We also have space for a couple of long talks and 4 more short
talks, new components people ;)

 --oh

Registered Number: 171387