Re: [stp-dev] BPMN Editor Question..

Hi Antonie,

Thanks for the response.

I Agree with you. By the way i was thinking a to a preference page where the user could choice if
he want to open this views within the editor or not.

This is basically because i want to avoid the user to do every time the "Windows->Show view" action manually
that's all.

If i want to implement your solution, i need to register the view itself as a listenr right?? but i don't know which is the right "Listener" interface that my view has to implement and how to attach to the current editor input.

Andrea Zoppello
Antoine Toulme ha scritto:
Hi,

if you are talking Eclipse views, it is best to listen to the current input of the editor, and change your input accordingly. It is also a good policy to let the user choose which view he would like to open, instead of pushing views.

You can bundle the views with the editor together in a perspective.

Antoine