Re: [stp-dev] SCA Composite Designer: news in the wiki!

Hi Stéphane,

Great stuff! I will be working on transformations between SCA and the STP-IM so I am really interested in the modeler plugin, in particular getting information in and out of the sca.ecore (and any other providers/consumers of SCA architectural information in STP). On your new wiki page you mention that it contains the OSOA metamodel + extra interface, binding etc. information. I was wondering if the differences to the OSOA metamodel are documented somewhere. I think it would be great to have an EMF diagram representing the core of the SCA .ecore and your additions in a different colour or something like that. Alternatively, you could maybe just point to them textually on the wiki :)

Thanks,
Adrian.
Adrian Mos
ObjectWeb Project