[stp-dev] Slides from last weeks presentation posted on wiki....

Folks,

For those who weren't able to attend last week, I've uploaded the presentation to the wiki [1]. They are also available from the eclipse summit website [2].

If you have any questions or comments, please drop me a line. For those that made it along, it was great to meet you all, and brilliant to see the interest and momentum that STP is generating!

Regards,
Adrian.

[1] http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Presentation_at_Eclipse_Summit_2007
[2] http://www.eclipsecon.org/summiteurope2007/index.php?page=detail/&id=53