[stp-dev] Final version of initial contribution for Intermediate Metamodel

Hi all,

So following up to our latest discussions regarding the metamodel, I think we have addressed all the concerns that have been raised and we have a working version that we can be happy with as the initial contribution.
This latest version has been significantly simplified and improved from its first draft, so it should better accommodate the different editors in STP that will choose to use it.

This version is accessible as usual on the wiki page at:

So I think we are now ready to enter the IPzilla submission phase.

Thanks to Andrea for the excellent collaboration on the metamodel and to Adrian S., David and everybody who provided useful feedback.

Cheers,
Adrian.
Adrian Mos
ObjectWeb Project