From: Antoine Toulme <atoulme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 05:22:11 +0200
To: STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [stp-dev] STP service creation

Hi Adrian,

this is due to the JDK you use too I think. In the JDK6, Jsr-173
(javax.stream) is directly included in the standard libs, while you need to
add it explicitly in JDK5.

Richard, you may check that this parameter is set by opening
Help>About>Configuration. You should see a message dialog there, will all
the parameters. I think that with MacOS, eclipse.ini is also located in the
Eclipse.app folder, I don't know which one is picked up for sure though.

Hope this helps,

Antoine

Intalio, the Open Source BPMS Company
<http://www.intalio.com> ">http://www.intalio.com</a>