From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of jain.chandra@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: 2007年8月11日 0:05
To: STP Dev list
Subject: [stp-dev] STP service creation

Hi all.

    I would like to start contributing to SOA Tools Platform Project.  To begin with I am in the process of trying out and understanding various scenarios and get my development environment in place.  I have started with STP Service Creation Scenario as described in : http://wiki.eclipse.org/STP_Service_Creation_getting_started

    I have installed Eclipse 3.3.0 and then copied stp-all-in-one zip from the following location :
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/download.php?file=/stp/downloads/drops/I-I200707260606-200707260606/stp-all-in-one-I-I200707260606-200707260606.zip

    I noticed that when i create a new JAX-WS Web Service project it gives a warning dialog " You must specify a valid installation location for your selected runtime provider in JAX-WS preferences"

    I have specified 'org.apache.cxf_2.1-incubator-SNAPSHOT" in the preferences for Apache CXF.   The resulting project shows Java Nature ( icon for project has a J) and not a SOA Tools Nature.

    Are there any known issues with this.  I would like to debug this and understand the problem.  What is the cvs repository  location from which i can download the code and start debugging this.

regards,
chandrashekhar