Re: [stp-dev] Batch commit for STP

Antoine Toulme wrote:
Hi all,

I just committed our latest changes to the STP BPMN modeler. We are now using EMF 2.3.
Amongst the new features, it now has a figure for the data objects.

If you notice something broken, please let us know.

Cheers,

Antoine

Hi Antoine,

Does this now make the STP dependent on eclipse 3.3 (i.e. we will no longer be able to compile STP for 3.2)?

Adrian.

Registered Number: 171387