[stp-dev] Contribution of the IONA policy editor to STP

Hi all,

Over yesterday and today I have committed a Policy Editor and its tests into the STP Service Creation subproject. Attached you can find a brief description of it, but over the coming weeks I will add detailed documentation on how to use it to the STP wiki pages.

This was approved in CQ 1508.

Best regards,

David Bosschaert

Registered Number: 171387