[stp-dev] About BPMN metamodel

Hello,

Some time ago I wrote about a college project currently in progress about extending the STP BPMN modeler for M2M transformations. I have checked the bpmn.ecore metamodel against the BPMN specification and noticed that in the specification there are two Activity subtypes declared, Task and Sub-Process. However, I can’t seem to find these two subtypes in the STP BPMN schema.

My concern is that in the specification, the Task element has an attribute called TaskType, with possible values (Service | Receive | Send | User | Script | Abstract | Manual | Reference | None) which I need to capture for the transformation rules I’m writing. However, I don’t see how to obtain it with the current metamodel, since the Task element doesn’t exist. Can somebody help me here?

I appreciate your attention.

-Juan

Back to the top