[stp-dev] Suggestion: Single combined download file for STP

Folks,

While I understand that there are several subprojects within STP and that it can be useful to have each of them packaged separately, I suggest that it would be a very good idea to provide users with a single download package which contains everything.

It is really tedious having to download 7 separate files from the Eclipse download site. It would be much easier if, in addition to the existing separate files, a single combined file was available from the download site.

Yours,  Mike.

Back to the top