Re: [stp-dev] Problem with STP download

I think when the pages were copied over from committers area, the links were not updated. If you manually copy and fix the link where it says "committers" to "downloads" it works

Folks,

I tried to download the STP build from the Eclipse site just now and got an error.

I went here:

http://europa-mirror1.eclipse.org/stp/downloads/

Selected the link to the 0.6.0 build which then goes here:

http://europa-mirror1.eclipse.org/stp/downloads/drops/R-0.6.0-200706260218/

Selected the link to the STP core:

    stp-core-I-I200706260218-200706260218.zip

...and then got a page with the first lines which said:

"Eclipse downloads - file unavailable

The selected file is invalid, or it is no longer available for download."

The same happens for other download files.

Ideas as to what's wrong??

Yours,  Mike.

Naci Dai,

eteration a.s. itu teknokent ari-1 25