[stp-dev] Updates on stp build for Europa release

Hi All,

Here are some updates on the stp build for Europa release:

We create stp 0.6.0 build, and plan to ship it for Europa release.

The stp for Europa update site is http://download.eclipse.org/stp/updates/europa

We also upgraded our download and update site to 0.6.0 version as well.

Since we have created a tag 'STP-0_6_0' in cvs for the Europa build. The mainline is still open for development. If any blocker need to be addressed, we will fix and move the tag on that file.

Regards

Johnson

Back to the top