[stp-dev] SCA Graphical Editor

Hello everyone,

As I'm becoming an STP fan more and more everyday, I wanted to browse around all the available resources, especially those related to the use of models. I came up to the last slide of the EclipseCon 2007 STP presentation, where an experimental feature was announced: the SCA editor, a graphical editor for composites. As I find this so very interesting, I'd like to know how to get it. Do I need to perform a CVS repository checkout or is it included in any of the project's released modules?

Thank you all for your attention.

-Juan

Back to the top