[stp-dev] SCA 1.0

Hi Everybody!

I'm a university student and came into contact with STP in the course of my academical tasks .
Unfortunately I can't update the core model to SCA 1.0. I followed the instruction written on the botton of this page:
http://www.eclipse.org/stp/cf/stp-core-model.html
and also read stp-dev archive.
Firstly I updated the schema directory (schemas/sca). (The names of schema files are no more identical to the 0.9 file names.)
After runnig transform.xml, output directory appeared.
When reloading sca.genmodel I got error messages: could not find sca-ejb.xsd.
Could you help me in generating core model with a more detailed description?
Thank you very much!

Zsolt Deri
Hungary
Budapest