Re: [stp-dev] +1 for Jonathan Huang

Sorry Jonathan, I had name mapping issues in my browser and did not see your English name mapping

+1 to add Jonathan

Regards
Carl.

Carl Trieloff wrote:

The patches seem good, however I don't see a single interaction on the list. I would suggest that people that submit patches mail the list with what they are doing and what the patch does, so that there is public visibility to what is being done. This makes it possible to make better decisions when adding people to the project.

As there is no traffic on the list I will vote 0 as others might be in a better position to vote.

Regards
Carl.

ohurley@xxxxxxxx wrote:
+1
Proactive on finding and fixing defects and has produced a goodly number of
patches. Would be happy to have Jonathan as a committer.

Voting summary: http://portal.eclipse.org/