[stp-dev] Updated our build to M7

Folks,

I've just made the required changes to the build dependencies to get us onto M7. This build is I-I200705212250-200705212250 and will be available from the committers page that I outlined in earlier emails.

Please do the usual and do some sanity checking to make sure all is well. In particular, STP CORE folks as I had to make changes to your dependencies in order to correctly resolve wsdl4j. But you're showing errors in org.eclipse.stp.core plugin. The errors do seem related to my change, but I'm a little too tired to go drilling into them in detail now. So things aren't to well there at the moment!

We now use orbit to satisfy the wsdl4j dependency which has three versions, I've possibly let it default to the wrong version.

Now for the good news :-) I'm off on vacation for the next few weeks, so I'm looking for a volunteer to keep an eye on the builds.

I've wrote a wiki page:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/STP_Build_101

to help you out. I will be back for final drops, signing etc but somebody really needs to keep a close eye on this for the next few weeks.

Take Care,
Adrian.

[1] http://download.eclipse.org/stp/committers/drops/I-I200705212250-200705212250/

Back to the top