RE: [stp-dev] New I-build available for testing

Title: RE: [stp-dev] New I-build available for testing

Hi Adrian,

I think Bogdan is right, our download page are missing some dependencies.

Here are the full list on the setup wiki (http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Install_and_run_the_snapshot_build):
*dtp_1.0M3
*emf-sdk-xsd-SDK2.3.0M6
*emft-query-SDK-1.1M5