Re: [stp-dev] commit notice : updated to SOAS and BPMN features

The doc plugins do exist. It's just that most of them don't yet contain
any content.

And I think this was the bit that was causing trouble as the
plugins weren't being built, and the features were then pointing
at a plugin that wasn't there.

I created a doc strucure whereby we had a master doc plugin -
org.eclipse.stp.doc - which called a number of other doc plugins, one
for each of the STP sub-projects.

My idea was that the team for each sub-project could contribute
documentation on an area with which they were familiar. I had written
some help for the service creation sub-project (now woefully out of
date, but I plan to update it before the release).

But perhaps we need to think this. I'm open to suggestions.

I think the idea is sound - we just need to get populating those
doc plugins :)

David, have you any recommendations on structure when one is
adding to these doc plugins? Tutorial information would be the most
valuable to first-time developers, as well as API information,
I guess.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top