Re: [stp-dev] Updated dev environment to Eclipse3.3

I updated our dev env to Eclipse 3.3M6
In order to make stp works with Eclipse 3.3, we need to add a system property
-Dorg.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=*

Here is a wiki page explain why need to add this property.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ Eclisep_3.3_runtime_options_for_STP.SC

That's a bit of a difference between those versions :)

Here's a question, though - we still need to be able to run builds on
3.2 as well as on 3.3, will this bootdelegation addition work in a
3.2 world too?

The following wiki list all the dependency plugins and their versions I used for Eclipse 3.3 env.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Install_and_run_the_snapshot_build

That's a very useful page! Thanks!

 cheers
  --oh