[stp-dev] Component Java Projects versus Composite Projects

Hi All,

Is STP going to have a separate composite project type for containing
SCDL?
Or is everything going to be part of the main SCA Java Component
Project?
If, so how do we handle SCDL only projects (they just reference
components available elswhere), and Java only (i.e. annotation only)
component projects?

Further to the above: what will be our output archive format for
contributions, the SCA 1.0 spec mentions all kinds of output format?

Ciao,
Mark Walker,
mwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Technical Architect (Tools),
Cardiff.

Information contained in this e-mail and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee only, and may contain confidential information of Ubiquity Software Corporation. All unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the addressee, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this email. Ubiquity Software Corporation plc, a company registered under the laws of England and Wales, Registration 2719723, registered offices at Eastern Business Park, Building 3, Wern Fawr Lane, St. Mellons, Cardiff CF3 5EA, Wales, United Kingdom.

Back to the top