RE: [stp-dev] Build failures in stp (SAF)

>There's a few compilation failures in the stp code that need
>to be addressed as a matter or urgency. Looking for volunteers
>to fix 5 compilation errors in org.eclipse.stp.core.saf.ui_1.0.0.

This brings up another question :) The Qname class is in JDK 5,
but not in JDK 1.4, hence the requirement for the Apache XML
material. Should we say we'll be shipping with JDK 5 only, or
should we make sure that we can do 1.4 and 5.0? I guess the
best thing for us would be to limit our ship to 5.0, especially
since we will be considering Java technologies in service
creation and core that depend on the presence of Java
annotations.

 regards
  Oisin

Back to the top