From: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Beaurpere, David
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2006 11:13 PM
To: STP Dev list
Subject: RE: [stp-dev] CXF, JAX-WS or STP issue?

Yes this is an issue right now.

The reason for this behavior is that, up to now, we have been focusing
on supporting the "annotated java 1st" approach of development (as
opposed to "wsdl 1st").

The current state of the generators reflects this by not regenerating
the "original" annotated interface.

Proper support for "wsdl 1st" is currently planned for our next
milestone and this is one of the things that we will be looking at.

Rgds,
d.