[stp-dev] CXF, JAX-WS or STP issue?

Hi,

I have problems in generating Java (client and/or server) for a WSDL
(tried with several wsdls) - no matter what options I choose in the
"JAX-WS->Generate Code" wizard the generated code cannot be compiled due
to a missing methods or interfaces genrated.
In particular I miss the SEI while the implementation tries to
"implement" that interface.

Example:
Get the wsdl:
http://java.sun.com/webservices/docs/2.0/samples/fromwsdl/etc/AddNumbers
.wsdl
Generate: implemnation and client

Then you get the impl generated:

public class AddNumbersPortTypeImpl implements AddNumbersPortType { ...

And this AddNumbersPortType interface is not generated.

Any hints?

Best regards,
Bogdan

Back to the top