RE: [stp-dev] writing an introspector...

David,
I have corrected a problem of ecore model in properties implementation example. ecore model was refering to Implementation with old name.
Also I have creted new test case org.eclipse.stp.core.tests.introspection.IntrospectionWithoutComponentTests.
This Test case demonstrates how you can use Introspection framework without loading implementation in assembly model.

hope this helps,

Devang Parikh

"Beaurpere, David" <David.Beaurpere@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/17/2006 04:16 AM

Please respond to
STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"STP Dev list" <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [stp-dev] writing an introspector...

Actually I was only referring the “properties” implementation used in the docs and unit tests.

d.