Re: [stp-dev] writing an introspector...

I've replied to David that the developer who worked on this piece will be back on Monday and should be able to reply to his post then.

Regards,
Dan

Oisin Hurley <ohurley@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: stp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

08/16/2006 03:36 PM

Please respond to
STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

STP Dev list <stp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [stp-dev] writing an introspector...

Hi Dan,

> Are you referring to the Java implementation?  If so this is true.
> We have not contributed the Java implementation yet.

I see - in the light of this not being there yet as an example to
learn from, it would be really useful to further progress if someone
who knows that code really well could take a look at what David
was having trouble with in his mail and maybe help get him on the
right track.

 --oh